Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Sure Sign

Last week while watching "I Am Number Four", I realized something. What does it mean when you no longer think the "young male lead" character in a movie is the hot one? Instead you find yourself thinking the "older" often "father" character is the one you're excited to see on the big screen.

Case in point: "I Am Number Four"
I think this man:

Is MUCH cuter than this guy:

And how about "Twilight"?
I'd take this guy:
Over this guy:
HANDS DOWN, any day of the week.

Yup, a sure sign I'm getting older.

10 comments:

Natalie Gilmore said...

I totally agree with you!!! So funny!

Natalie Gilmore said...

I totally agree!! So funny How things change the older we get!!!

nikki said...

oh no, what does it mean if i think this way too??

AZ Larsens said...

It means you're old Nikki!

matt said...

That first guy looks like a frog.

Maleina said...

So true! And who is that first guy he is hot.

AZ Larsens said...

Maleina - Timothy Olyphant

just call me jo said...

Since I'm twice as old as you, I'd probably go for the "grandfather" character. Dang! I AM old. Those young characters all look like they could be my grandsons. And though my grandsons are marvelous little men, I don't see them in a romantic lead light. hahaha You, are just wise, not old. You have good sense.

Denisse said...

ha ha!!!! Christy, you have got to be the funniest girl ever!!!:) I LOVE it! I completely agree with your selections!

I have been thoroughly enjoying your picture series!

wendy said...

oh ya! I love me some Timothy Olyphant!! Do you watch Justified? He's in it and its awesome! By the way, I feel the same way about (some) of the movie guys. Zac Efron has got it going on!!!!!