Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 11

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

I think this one pretty well explains itself don't you?

Living in Arizona I think we see more than our share of "snowbirds" in the Winter. I don't know what scares me more, an snowbird driving 20 miles under the speed limit, or a snowbird driving 20 miles over the speed limit! Rarely do you find one actually going the ACTUAL speed limit!

Now don't get me wrong, there are PLENTY of inattentive, careless, clueless YOUNG drivers in this world too. All I know is, here in sunny AZ it is VERY dangerous to be out on the roads during the Winter months!

4 comments:

matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nikki said...

this picture will haunt my dreams forever

just call me jo said...

Thank heavens I'm a full-time resident and not a snowbird. (I resemble very closely that picture.) ;O) I just think everybody in AZ is a crazy driver. Have you seen the results of those wrecks lately where the cars just explode and are scattered for a mile around the impact zone? Tempe and Scottsdale just were voted as two as the rudest cities in the world...yikes!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just caught up with your blog. Good for you girl, you've been bloggin'! I love your sense of humor! Glad to see/hear, that life is going well!