Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 13

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

I really do not know how to answer this. I like a pretty broad range of music in almost every genre. I go through phases. In high school, I LOVED the band 311. Now, not so much. I mean I still enjoy them from time to time but definitely not a fave.

I also used to LOVE Journey. Journey is timeless and I will always love it but I can't really say it's my favorite.

I own almost every Metallica album and have seen them in concert twice, but can I really say they are my favorite? I just don't know.

The list could go on and on. Anyone from Credence Clearwater Revival, to Lady Gaga, to The Cranberries, to AFI. My husband even got me listening to a bit of techno (back in the day) and these days, Dubstep! Seriously, my music taste has Multiple Personality Disorder.

But you know what? That's okay! I refuse to be tied down by any one type of music. For now I'll just put a pic up of who I've been listening to a lot lately.
But tomorrow, who knows who it will be!

No comments: