Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 31

Day 31 - A picture of a tradition you have.
I think we've seen plenty of pictures of our traditions! We like to make the most of every holiday.

But one tradition that I do every day is I sit outside and wait for J.J.'s bus after school. Sometimes I wonder if he would prefer I don't wait for him (and I'm sure when he's older it will come to that) but he actually told me he looks for me to be sitting in front of our house waiting for him to come home. So today I took a picture of what I wait for every day:
Isn't he just the cutest thing? And lately he's been coming home with these for me:
I have a fresh bouquet of them every day!
Trey waits for J.J. too. The two of them have lots of stories to catch up on from their day apart, and lots of arguing to do too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cool! You seriously are a wonderful mommy!!