Friday, March 11, 2011

Can you spot it?

Sometimes living with boys can just be...well...DIRTY. They forget to flush the toilet, they love to talk about bodily functions, they pick their noses, they leave their clothes all over the house, I could go on and on. On one occasion I even had one child get out of the car in a public parking lot, unzip his pants, and PEE right there. (And there was a bathroom 100 feet away that I had told him to wait for.)

I'm not going to lie, it frustrates me to no end! We're constantly having conversations on such foreign topics as "manners" and "being polite".

Today though, I saw this and all I could do was laugh. And take a picture.
Can you see it?
How about now?
That my friends, is a pair of Spongebob underwear on top of the ceiling fan in my family room. Who knows how long it's been up there? I don't know but I have a feeling if I try to lecture them on the importance of NOT throwing your dirty underwear up the light fixtures in your house, we'll all end up cracking up.

3 comments:

nikki said...

this is the greatest thing i have ever seen!

just call me jo said...

Wow, ya gotta admit the kid has a good arm and great aim...And now your fan is dusted.

wendy said...

awesome!