Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day Eight

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.

The following picture was taken at my sister's wedding back on 2006. It makes me laugh for many reasons, which I will number in no particular order.
1. My pirate eye. (one eye is always bigger than the other in pictures)
2. Josh's mafia hairstyle.
3. J.J.'s GIANT FIT he's in the middle of throwing.
4. The way both Josh and I am forcing J.J. to pose for this picture.
5. Trey's Tommy Boy impression of "Fat Baby in a Little Shirt"
6. The memory I have of being totally and completely stressed and embarrassed by how my kids were acting that day, compared with how funny I find the whole situation 5 years later.

1 comment:

just call me jo said...

That looked so much like our picture at the Mesa Temple last Christmas. Some days are just like that. Ahhh, memories...