Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WHY do I torture myself?

Do any of you read certain blogs (not mine of course) and then after you read it, you question yourself for the MILLIONTH time why you read that blog? Because this particular blog drives you INSANE and you HATE reading it, and are DISGUSTED with the author, and if you saw her on the street you would probably want to puke all over her? And every time you see a new post from this blog in Google Reader you dread clicking on it, then click on it anyway, and your blood pressure goes up, and it starts all over again? And yet...you CAN'T seem to unsubscribe because it's like looking at a train wreck. What stupid obnoxious subject is she going to post about now? What stupid words is she going to make up next? What AWFUL pictures is she going to post today?

What is wrong with me? DELETE this obnoxious blog already!

Okay I'm done.

** This does not apply to anybody who I know of that reads my blog, has ever commented on my blog, etc. I'm 99.999% sure this person has never set eyes on my blog and never will. And yet, I still felt the need to put this out into the universe.

2 comments:

Maleina said...

Now I want to read the blog to see what you mean.

... said...

i'm with maleina! (this is brooke, by the way.. i don't know if it will put my name..?)

and i like your blog. i really need to follow blogs but feel like i don't do it right. do you use google reader or what?