Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day Four

Day 04 - A picture of your night.

I almost missed today's post! See when I first saw the subject of Day 4, I thought, "Oh great, it's gonna be a picture of me sitting at the computer. How pathetic." But then I remembered, we had a date night planned for tonight! So I brought the camera along and...forgot to take a picture until we were picking the kids up from the babysitters' house.

So instead, I'll just give you a quick rundown of the evening. We saw this movie:

And it was AWESOME. In general, I'm not a huge sci-fi fan. However, I really liked this movie and highly recommend it!

Then we picked the kids up. We exchange babysitting with my old college roommate Liz (a.k.a. Boomie) and her husband Mark. Who would have guessed that Boomie would end up marrying a guy from my hometown and that 10 years after college we would end up living just a few minutes away from each other right? So I decided to take a picture of her putting my son's shoes on (a job which I probably should've been doing but oh well!):

Then she was nice enough to snap a pic of me, Josh, and Samuel:

Then we rushed home, put the monkeys to bed, and as we speak these bad boys are cooking for our tasty dinner:

We had big plans to get Chipotle after the movie, then eat it after we picked up the kids and put them to bed but we ran out of time.

Well, I'm off to go enjoy my dinner!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Liz looks the same!!!! Fun night!