Friday, February 25, 2011

Day Three

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Hmm, another tough one. I have to admit, I watch a lot of TV. Which is weird, since one of my favorite things to do is READ, and the opposite of reading is watching TV. (according to my logic)

Anyway, I have MANY favorites but right now I will say I'm most excited to watch these two shows:

1. Cougar Town - DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT judge this show by it's awful title. Other than the first 2 episodes or so, it has nothing to do with older women chasing younger men. I promise you, this show hilarious. Favorite character = Ellie

2. The Community - We started watching this show last year when it first started. At first, I thought, "Meh.". It was funny but nothing special. Then came the Halloween episode of 2009. That was the turning point for me. I literally laughed so hard, I was crying. Tears were streaming down my face. When it was over we immediately watched it again. (we never do that) And ever since then, this show has been a favorite. Favorite character = Abed

I want to give an honorable mention to The Office, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, Outsourced, and Desperate Housewives.

Shows I still watch but am sick of but can't stop watching them until they're over: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Survivor (even new seasons still get me).

2 comments:

Alicia Curtis said...

I LOVE Community! Abed is my favorite.

wendy said...

i love almost all those shows and yes, i'm still watching survivor.