Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Photo Tag Thing

My friend Angela tagged me on this and it looked intriguing. Will I honestly post the correct picture? Hmmm...maybe not since they are all out of focus. But it will be the 10th picture in the first of my photo folders that isn't blurry!

Here are the rules:
1. Open your first photo folder
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo & the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.

These are my siblings. Clearly in this picture, my brother is expecting his first baby and we are all have very mixed emotions about it. Sari and Nikki are excited, Steven is...creepy, Derek is contemplative, and I am nostalgic. Yes, 2006 was a great year for the Wamsley family.

Sometimes we take normal pictures too.
Just look at those square smiles. Such a strong family resemblance no?

Okay, here I go.
1. Nikki
2. Leisa
3. Mary (I just started reading her blog and I highly recommend it.)
4. Derek
5. Alicia


2 comments:

nikki said...

steven is creepy in that pic! yikes! it looks like he's going to steal derek's baby before it even comes out!

Unknown said...

LOL! Great pics.