Friday, April 2, 2010

Aw...he's a real boy now.

"B" lost his front tooth last week. He doesn't look like my baby boy anymore. He's all grown up. Next thing I know he'll be graduating high school, going on a mission, and going to college. (I hope anyway.)

He's been working on this tooth for awhile. I was scared to pull it out. It just...freaks me out. And "J" wasn't any better, he refused to pull it out too. So when "B" came home from school, this is what his tooth looked like:
Bucktooth B
I had to get one more picture of my baby-toothed boy:

He was freaked out that I was pulling his tooth out. I wish I was smart and could post the video, because his facial expression was hilarious! He didn't even realize I had pulled it out until I was holding it in front of his face. But I'm not smart so sadly, you will never see that video.
But here's the after shot!
Then of course we had to get a drink with a straw, because what fun is it losing your front tooth if you can't put the straw through the hole right?

3 comments:

wendy said...

cuteness!

Unknown said...

LOL! That's awesome!

Denisse said...

Oh my goodness! You have a big boy now Christy!!!! and to think that I remember when you and Josh were dating and about to get married!...now you have a toothless big boy!!! That's awesome!:)