Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Exhibit A

Evidence I have all boys:
This is what was at the bottom of my washing machine when I transferred clothes to the dryer yesterday. After an initial panic attack...I realized it's only rubber. I guess I can add this to the list of things I've found in their jean pockets while doing laundry.
Along with:
rocks
sand
seeds
acorns
pop tabs
leaves
random garbage they find on the street
rubber lizards
gum (a personal favorite)
pencils
stickers
suckers/candy
pennies
buttons
and now...RUBBER SPIDERS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I thought it was real and got grossed out. I HATE SPIDERS. More than snakes, sharks whatever, spiders I can't do.

Glad you're documenting what you find in the washer, that's funny!

P.S. I will miss chatting with you and seeing you guys! We will have to get together at some point, put our boys on leashes and have fun!!

~Penny~ said...

I think that I would prefer all boys over all girls. Mainly because melted lip gloss all over the laundry would become a chronic problem!

Jenny said...

My girls do this too! I haven't had spiders yet but trash, rocks, sand, grass/weeds/flowers and other "treasures!"