Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lollipop Guild? NO!!!

If there is one movie I hate more than anything in this world, it's The Wizard of Oz. I've never sat and watched the whole thing through, that's how much I hate it. (Second most hated movie = Alice in Wonderland) So you can imagine how I felt when my dear husband J compared our youngest son to the "Lollipop Guild". I immediately denied it, but couldn't deny the similarities when the evidence was staring me in the face.
The Lollipop Guild:
My ADORABLE baby boy, S:
(sigh)...Poor S and his giant forehead and receding hairline. I'm sorry son, I really am.

6 comments:

*MARY* said...

He's adorable and would definitely be kicked out of the guild for being too cute.
We're alike, you and I, we both hate classic movies, yours is The Wizard of Oz, and mine is Titanic.

Jenny said...

You are too funny! I hate those movies too! I don't own them and my girls want to see the new Alice movie and I told them no. It is too werid! Yeah, I am a bad mom, I know! :)

P.S. He is way cuter than those guy in the photo!

nikki said...

just think how many halloween costume contests S can win if you dressed him up as one of those freaks.

Denisse said...

ha ha ha ha!!!! Christy, has anyone told you how hilarious you are? You make me laugh so hard! i love your posts!!!!:)

He is just way too cute, I don't think he'd belong with the Lollipop Guild!!!!

...oh! and I've never really understood why people like those movies so much! The Chocolate Factory one is kind of creepy to me too!

Jan said...

I hate those movies too! And he is way cuter! (This is Kori posting under my Mom's account)

Unknown said...

I'm Not a fan of the movie either!

He's way too cute to be one of them. However, I can totally see J saying that. C would do the same.