Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring non-Break

Once again, blogging without pictures. Oh well. I have a bunch of posts I want to do but don't want to do them without pictures. Still need to do the Valentine's post and after tomorrow, will need to do my St. Patrick's Day post. I like celebrating stupid holidays, especially with the boys. I also need to do a little post on the complete comedy that WAS Trey's entire soccer season. That kid is hilarious! My little space cadet. I probably have some good footage for America's Funniest Home Videos.

Well, it's Spring Break right now, which I think was invented to give mothers everywhere a TEENY glimpse of what Summer vacation is going to be like with all their children home all day long. A big THANK YOU to school districts everywhere for this reminder. Summer will be long and frustrating, and I am now accepting ANY ideas on how to keep a 6, 4(almost 5) and 2 year old entertained. There will be swimming lessons of course, that is a given.

This week I've racked my brain for ideas and came up with a few good ones. I got a bunch of cheap junky toys in the dollar section at Target to hand out randomly when they are driving me crazy. Also we are taking trips to the library, the dollar movies, the zoo, and possibly the park. We will have a sidewalk chalk extravaganza at some point as well. The weather is already getting hot, supposed to be in the 80's around these parts.

Remind me next year to take Spring Break off of work. Working at home while all 3 kids are home all day is NOT my idea of a "break" at all!

No comments: