Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Fingers = The Speed of Light

I hate working. I really do. For those of you who don't know, I work at home. It's not easy, it's not fun, if not for the fact that I want to stay home with my children and not put them into daycare, I would quit this job in a second. It's not so much that I hate the job, I mean I definitely don't love it by any means, it's more the time and energy it sucks from me so that I feel like I have nothing left to give to my family or my home. I could go on and on, and maybe I will in another post another day. Right now I'm tired and need to get to bed. However, I would like to say that if nothing else, my typing speed has increased exponentially since I started this job 4 1/2 years ago.

97 words

Speedtest



That's right folks, and I would also like to point out that in this particular test, I had 100 % accuracy. All those hours of slaving at my computer, inducing migraines and listening to the stupidest people on earth talk about their stupid car accidents while I transcribe their stupidity into the written word...well...they have all paid off in this moment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW - lightening Jack (or Christy)!! Very impressive. I know I'm about 80ish but it's been FOREVER since I checked so I'm going to take your little challenge but you'll still have me in the dust!

Unknown said...

D'oh!! 73, one error. I'm going to practice. Sad....

Angela said...

Dang, that's very fast. I don't think i'll ever be fast as you.