Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged...again!

A - Four places I visit over and over
1. J.J.'s preschool
2. grocery stores (usually Fry's or Bashas)
3. Target
4. CVS or Walgreen's

B - Four people who email me the most
1. my work
2. Bruce
3. Leisa
4. Nikki

C - Four of my favorite foods
1. Chips and fresh salsa (not that canned crap, gross)
2. pretty much anything fried
3. pizza (I know, I'm like a 10 year old)
4. lately, chocolate, especially dark chocolate

D - Four places I'd rather be right now
1. on a weekend away anywhere with just Josh
2. in bed sleeping as long as I want
3. 29Palms
4. Utah

E - Four movies I'd watch over and over
1. Selena
2. White Wolves
3. Juno (I've only seen it once but LOVED it)
4. Dazed and Confused

F - Four Bands/Groups that I love to listen to
1. Journey
2. AFI
3. CCR
4. Metallica

Four People I'm tagging - this is hard b/c I really don't think I know 4 people who read my blog
1-Kris?
2-Kori?
3-Denisse?
4-Uh...Wendy?

No comments: