Saturday, June 28, 2008

Apples to...nothing.

So today I gave the boys an apple for a snack. J.J. ate his (in record time as always), proudly showed me the core, and then threw it away. Trey took his time, but was steadily eating his apple and seeming to enjoy it. Next thing I know, he's done.

me - Trey, where is the rest of your apple?
Trey - I ate it.
me - Well, where is the stem, and the seeds?
Trey - I ate it.
me - You ate the stem? And the seeds?
Trey - Uh huh.
me - Uh...no, you couldn't have eaten it. Where did you put it?
Trey - (ignores me and goes off to play)

Now I'm really searching looking for where he might have put the dang thing! But it's not in the trash, it's not on the counter, it's not on the floor. Which leaves only one option. Trey did, in fact, eat the entire apple. (sigh) That kid will literally eat anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa hahaha lol... he licked it... then he swallowed it...

Mrstx said...

LOL, that is so funny! My son is a voracious eater too. I literally have to take away food from him because he never gets full.