Friday, June 20, 2008

The Real Deal

I've been tagged!

1. Laundry Room: Actually it's more of a laundry closet. That's why I can't get a picture of it, it's in a hallway. It looks okay, only because I strategically aimed the camera to miss the two rows of shelves above the machines...where buh-lieve me, the junk is stacked high.

2. Favorite Room: The family room, where I watch lots of TV. (Note the duct-taping child-proofing on the TV buttons...yeah, it's hilarious.) Usually you can't see the floor for all the toys covering it, but the boys were outside and so the floor stayed clean from when I had picked up earlier! Lucky me.
3. What are the kids doing: BamBam is following me around in his walker, which I know, I know, the pediatrician says is a no-no toy, but it is my lifesaver so I don't care what he says.
Bubba & RayRay are playing outside in the sprinkler. It was 113 today people! Don't worry, they're covered in SPF 50.

4. Favorite Shoes: What can I say, I'm a casual kinda gal.

I love my $2 flip flops. They're a stay-at-home mom's best friend. (still dirty & wet from helping my boys outside right before this)

My "going out" shoes. lol5. Toilet: Quack Quack. See the potty training book? Yeah, it didn't work...

6. Kitchen Sink: Clean! Josh has been doing the dishes lately. What a sweetheart. He rinses, I load the dishwasher. Marriage is teamwork!

7. Fridge: Forgot to take a pic of it but it's on the right. 8. Self Portrait: No. But here's a cute one of Bubba for ya!9. Closet: Haha...this is what I want to show you, but since I didn't post a self-portrait, I have to do this one for real.
Yikes. We have the smallest Master walk-in closet in the universe. This is just my side and part of J's...it's ain't pretty folks.
10. Dream Vacation: Anywhere without the kids!! Hawaii would be nice. Or I've always wanted to go to England and Ireland.

Okay, I'm tagging my four people: Wendy, Stella, Denise, and Kris. (mwahaha...)

1 comment:

Mrstx said...

You have done a very bad thing.

Okay, I'm kidding. I will snap a few pics in the morning because I am about to fall asleep!