Saturday, June 21, 2008

It starts early.

My sons are arguing over which one of them gets to marry Heidi Klum.

It all started this morning when J.J. told me he was never going to get married, that he wants to live here with me forever. (yay...) Then Trey pipes up and tells me he IS going to get married when he gets bigger. J.J. then grabs my Redbook magazine (which I got a year's subscription for only $6!) and it has Heidi Klum on the cover. He yells at Trey, "Well I'm going to marry this girl!" Oh no no, now Trey says no, HE is going to marry her! That was the beginning of 1o minutes of fighting over who is going to marry Heidi Klum. I hid the magazine first chance I got, but even now, several hours later, they keep asking where "the girl" is!

Oh boy...I'm in trouble. Or maybe Heidi is in trouble in about 20 years...Seal ain't got nothin' on my boys!

6 comments:

motivated said...

Seriously, I hope your boys really don't fight in real life over the same girl, lol! I once dated a guy, and then the moment I saw his little brother... TROUBLE. I actually thought is brother was hotter than he was! It was not a good situation, lol. :)
Anyway, that was totally funny Christy. :)

Anonymous said...

they have good taste...

Denisse said...

That is HILARIOUS Christy!!! I am laughing out loud!!!! What cute boys you have!!!!:)

Angela said...

Hi Christy!
I just read your entire blog – thank you for entertaining me tonight. Your family is adorable and all boys seems like a lot of fun. I love that they were fighting over “the girl” – what a cute story. Little boys are so funny.
I haven’t started The Host yet, I’m with you in the whole not being into Sci-Fi. I am a little nervous to start the book and I’m not going to be able to put it down, like with Twlight.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious. That is something that you need to remind them of when they get older especailly if they do fight over girls like that. :)

Unknown said...

What a cute family. Your boys are growing up sooo fast! I can't wait to see you!!!