Saturday, July 19, 2008

Haircut, beach, and other stuff

So here is the haircut pic, 6-8 inches shorter than it was and I actually straightened it! (gasp)

I always feel like such an idiot when a picture is being taken of just me. It's like school picture day all over again!

Anyway, a couple weeks ago we went and visited the in-laws and went to the beach! Very fun times. Bubba pretty much ran around in the waves with his cousin for 5 hours non-stop. Trey pretty much ate chips for 5 hours non-stop. And lucky me, Samuel stayed home with his G'ma Lovely! Here's some pics of all the fun:









Let's see, nothing else exciting has happened for me to blog about. Besides a crazy teething screaming baby, I've just been taking care of the usual stuff.

Wait, I know! I got new running shoes yesterday and was so excited about it, that today I ran 4 miles and my ankles don't even hurt! Woohoo!

Oh yes, and I was pretty excited about the fact that Thursday I went to the dentist and didn't have any cavities. That's right folks, I will be 30 soon, and still don't have a single cavity. I don't have much to brag about physically, but cavity free teeth, I will brag about!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your picture is super cute!

And that picture of Trey is amazing. Totally him!

Anonymous said...

wawawewa, very nice haircut...

Angela said...

It looks great. I love how it frames your face. Hope your able to find time to blow dry it cuz it looks very cute missy!

wendy said...

doesn't it feel great to get a new 'do. Looks so cute!

Jenny said...

You look great! Hair and everything!