Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Electrocution = Zombies

Okay okay, still no picture of my hair, I know. But in order to post a picture, that requires me to actually take one, and in order to take one, I have to actually look good...and do my hair. And for that to happen, there has to be some sort of motivating reason. Like...if I'm going on a date with the hubby, or to church, or something. Hasn't happened yet, but I promise, a picture will be taken and posted soon.

A quick funny thing from this morning: Trey was inching towards the cable jack which he KNOWS he's not supposed to touch. That makes the TV turn off and we all know what a disaster that would be, especially during Spongebob or Max and Ruby. Anyway, Bubba, who is my little policeman in the making, always enforcing the rules, saw Trey going for it.

Bubba - MOMMY! Trey is gonna mess with the TV! He's not supposed to touch that!
Me - Trey, don't touch that, you know that's a no-no.
Trey - Oh. 'Cause if I touch it then I will get electrocuted and then I will turn into a zombie?
Me - Uh...
Bubba - Yes Trey, you will get electrocuted and turn into a zombie!
Trey - Then Jesus will come and make me not a zombie?
Me - Uh...
Bubba - Yes, Jesus will come and make you not a zombie.
Trey - Mommy, will Jesus come and make me not a zombie if I get electrocuted?
Me - Uh...

What do you say to that?! On the one hand it's cute they think Jesus will save them, on the other hand, zombies? Electrocution? What is going on here?! Clearly I need to pay more attention to what is being taught in their Sunday School classes! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the opium of the people...

motivated said...

LOL- I bet your kids never cease to entertain you. :) Or keep you busy, right? Bubba and Trey talking- lol- they are so funny!

Jenny said...

That is so funny! I love hearing what is going on in our little ones minds. I will have to tell Matthew, he will get a good laugh.