Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm normal!

On Thursday I treated myself to something I don't normally get. A haircut. Seriously though, I just forget about it and before I know it it's really long and driving me crazy. Plus, now that I'm approaching the big 30, I now have little gray hairs sneaking in. Well, not gray exactly, more like shiny sparkley silver hairs, that become the focal point of my entire head.

Anyway, instead of just rushing over to Cost Cutters, or Great Clips, or some other equally quality place to get a 15 minute hair cut, I decided to go to my sister's sis-in-law to get it not only cut, but also highlighted. I was very excited. Maybe a little too excited, but that's what happens when you're a mother of 3 boys age four and under, and you're looking forward to a couple of hours away from home.

I told Josh I was going to chop it off, and he was scared. My hair was pretty long, but I was sick of it. So I had her cut off at least 6 inches, and now it's shoulder length, with light brown highlights, and I love it! Now I can actually straighten it, it won't take forever, and it will look good. Apparently Bubba likes it too, because this morning he told me, "Mommy, you look beautiful. You look like a normal girl." So there you have it folks, I'm a normal girl!!

10 comments:

wendy said...

i want to see pics of the new 'do!

Angela said...

How fun! We want to see pictures!!!

motivated said...

What, no pictures? That's not fair! :) Post some pics!

AZ Larsens said...

lol, okay okay, in my next post, I promise!

Mrstx said...

As soon as I saw the first sentence, I scrolled down to see a picture! Sniff...no pics!

It sounds really cute...I can't wait to see it!

vanessa said...

i am so glad that you are back to normal! gotta love kids!!!

Anonymous said...

what is trey wearing on your family picture... haha

Jenny said...

I want to see a pic!

Anonymous said...

abnormal...

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.