Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 45

Day 45 - A picture of your room.

Did you notice I skipped Day 44? I'll get back to it I promise. I need to find a couple of pictures first.

Luckily, I happened to have taken a pic of my room a few weeks ago to show some friends how ridiculous it is. It's basically a glorified storage room that we happen to sleep in.
Yes, those are giant garage-type storage cabinets that I bought off Craigslist (and yes, they were in the guy's garage). We have those instead of dressers. There is another one just off to the right and that's filled with food storage.

The headboard of our bed is actually an old dining room table minus the legs. I now use the dining room as my work-at-home space. We were going to get rid of the table when suddenly I realized it would be PERFECT as a headboard for our bed! I should be an interior designer...for white trash ghetto people.

We're going for function here folks, not beauty!

2 comments:

Tania said...

White trash ghetto people!! I just spit out my water! I love this post. Girl....you need to spruce up this room!

wendy said...

if it works, it works!