Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 39

Day 39 - A picture of your favorite movie.
I haven't forgotten about the challenge, just been swamped with work and baseball! Both J.J. and Trey are playing right now and we're pretty much living and breathing baseball lately.

Okay, favorite movie. A Facebook friend and I were discussing our mutual love of "Tommy Boy" the other day. I really love that movie! I'm almost guaranteed to laugh until I cry when I watch it. Plus, when Trey was a baby he looked a lot like Chris Farley.

But I do have to say that I LOVE this movie:
Normally I don't like stories where there's any kind of infidelity going on but I do like this movie. Maybe because I love Reese Witherspoon and I love Joaquin Phoenix. Does anyone else find him extremely attractive? 'Cause I do! And I think he's an insanely talented actor.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I think he's so hot too!

Unknown said...

I love him because he reminds me of Cody...minus the hair lip of coarse.