Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Wish List

Everyone can feel sorry for my poor husband and my lack of ideas for a Christmas Wish List. Up until a couple days ago, all I knew I wanted for sure were these:
Bosch Cookie Paddles

I've been wanting these since I got my Bosch 2 years ago. I LOVE my Bosch. I was thinking of writing a post, "How Do I Love My Bosch? Let Me Count The Ways..." Until I realized it would be the most boring post ever. Here is a picture what it looks like instead:

Isn't it pretty?!

Up until yesterday, that is the only thing I could think of that I wanted. But then, I remembered this little gem!
I want this stool. I NEED this stool. It is the best stool I've ever seen.

Sadly, it's too late for me to get it by Christmas. But there's always my birthday! Conveniently just 3 1/2 short weeks after Christmas.

I wonder what my husband has come up with to get me since he's been left to his own devices? I'm excited and also a little scared. If you know Josh, you will understand those feelings. We are opposites that attracted. He's creative and thinks outside the box. I am...well, not creative and never think outside my safe and slightly neurotic little box. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Alicia Curtis said...

I miss my mom's Bosch and I want one really bad. And my mom loves her cookie beaters - they are fantastic.

Denisse said...

wow! that stool...man i think i might NEED it too!!!! I'm so short I can never reach the highest part of the cupboards. It's so annoying!