Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Smart Brains!

I know he's only in Kindergarten and it's a little early to brag...but my son is so smart! Krispy Kreme does this thing where they will give kids one free donut for every A they earn on their report cards (up to 6). So I took the boys and they had so much fun watching how the donuts are made, eating them, and getting a major sugar high.
By the way, what is the deal with Krispy Kreme? I think they're kind of gross. WAY too sweet. I can only handle eating one. (Note, I said they are gross but I will still eat one. Apparently NOTHING gets in the way of me eating!)

5 comments:

Jules AF said...

I don't like Krispy Kremes either.
And I wish that had been offered when I was younger!

Holly said...

Yeah. Only one is a good idea! After that, it's too much!!!

~Penny~ said...

You are right, too sweet. I will take DD over that anyday!

I think its ok to brag:)

Unknown said...

Krispy Kremes are way gross. Yuck!
Love those pictures! Isn't Bubba like 15 now? Just kidding...but seriously, he's huge.

vanessa said...

boe just had a fieldtrip there with his preschool class...so fun!

oh i ♥ the blueberry cake ones! (i shouldn't but i do)