Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tubes Rock

T got his second set of tubes put in today. I didn't have any worries this time, since this is the second time we've done this and he's older now. He made instant friends with all the nurses by talking their ears off from the second we walked in the door. It was kind of sad to see him when they brought him out to me, just waking up from being put out, and he was just quiet, confused, and cuddly! Hopefully this will stop the ear infections again.
Since we're on a post about T, I'll write another crazy thing he said to a perfect stranger yesterday. A guy came to our door with the company Edward Jones trying to get us to invest in retirement, blah blah blah. (Don't they know the world will end before then anyway? Sheesh.)
Anyway, of course T saw fresh meat and immediately started talking his ear off, and also showing off his muscles. Then he asks this man if he has muscles too. So the guy was a good sport and flexed for T. Then T says, "Oh, you have little muscles, my Daddy has bigger muscles than you!"

Random question for the day: Why is Facebook so addicting?

9 comments:

Holly said...

Your kids crack me up!!! I needed a good laugh! And I'm glad the tubes are going to help! Yay for tubes. And why is facebook so addicting? I don't freakin' know but I'm in the same boat as you. Can't stay away!!!

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

That was so awesome!! I loved that story! I bet your hubby felt so happy about that comment =0)

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

The girls had tubes, Jake has tubes and Eli is getting tubes! They do do wonders, don't they. They have helped my kids from having monthly ear infections to having them only a couple times a year. The thing that kills me is the COST! Really for a 10-15 minute procedure does it need to cost that much!

I do know what you are talking about. I am NEVER on facebook! LOL :)

Sounds like Josh has trained T well!

Quader's said...

Ah bummer has to get tubes but if they help yippee for tubes!!! No you never told me Josh was part samoan and yes it was a polenisian luau (sp). Kids say the darnest things. Tonight on the way home J tells me that the moon is missing pieces. I said missing pieces, why do you think that is and she proceeds to tell me that it must be because it is Wednesday. :)

LBP said...

I think the salesman was flexing his muscles for YOU.

Unknown said...

Oh Trey...I swear that kid kills me.

~Penny~ said...

I think FB is so addicting because it creates feeling in us, at least it does to be. You know, my nostalgic feelings of re-connecting with my best friends from hs, college, etc. and all the memories that go along with it.

Plus I am oBSESSED with seeing what happened to everyone else and where they are in their life!

Anonymous said...

I had 2 sets of tubes in ears growing up as well. I never had infections after that so hopefully his stop too. That's so funny that he told the salesman how weak he was... that's what you get for going door to door! haha!