Friday, October 24, 2008

Samuel's First Birthday

My sweet little baby is already one?! How did this happen? Samuel's birthday was pretty low-key. No huge party, not a lot of people to celebrate with. But he still had a pretty fun day, at least I hope so! He took his first step the day before, earlier than my older boys, they didn't even think about walking until about 14 months!

Here is his cake. Hey, I'm no cake decorator okay? (But I am a dang good baker...it was DELICIOUS.)


He did NOT want to touch it.


But his brother made him.


He got some pretty sweet presents:

And:


All in all, it was a perfect 1st birthday!

3 comments:

Lainie said...

Wow - that year went by fast! What a cute little boy! And happy anniversary, too! Hope things are going good for you!

dm said...

Happy birthday! Wasn't he just 9 months a few weeks ago???

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy it's Natalie. Of course I would like to be able to read your blog if you go private. I read your blog everyday and look at it at least twice...yeah I lead a pretty boring life. Love you and talk to you soon.