Tuesday, October 28, 2008

8 Years Strong






Yesterday was mine and Josh's 8th Anniversary. We always joke that we can't believe it's already been 8 years, but also can't believe it's only been 8 years! We've had both times of bumpy rides and smooth sailing on this crazy journey called marriage, that's for sure! How do you write a post about somebody who has seen you at your best and your worst? Still though, I'd like to take a minute to say I'm thankful for my amazing, wonderful, hot husband. There's nobody else I can fight like crazy with, love like crazy with, and laugh like crazy with. We're so opposite sometimes it can blow your mind, and yet we fit together like a puzzle. Where I'm weak, he's strong, and vice versa. We drive each other nuts but we can make each other laugh and isn't that what's most important? There's nobody else I'd want to navigate through this crazy life with and I couldn't ask for a better partner. I love you babe! (even though you'll never read this...or will you?)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so cute! Did you guys do anything fun? HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Is that 3rd picture down from my wedding? If so I haven't seen it, I want one.

Anonymous said...

do you sell puzzles...

dm said...

That was sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Denisse said...

awwwww!!! Christy! That was such a sweet post!!!! You guys are cute!!! Happy Anniversary!