Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm feelin' Taggy

I don't know if I've done this, I'm too lazy to check. But I need a break from work right now, and my friend Jenny tagged me, so here goes!

1. Four places that I go to over and over:
J.J.'s school
Trey's school
grocery store
drug store

2. Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
my work
SIL Leisa
cousin Sara
friend Liz

3. Four of my favorite places to eat:
Cafe Rio
Wendy's
Barro's
really anywhere I don't have to cook

4. Four other places I would rather be right now:
in bed sleeping
29Palms
Hawaii
Utah

5. Four people I intend to tag:
I really have no idea, whoever is feeling taggy I guess!

6. Four TV shows I watch:
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Desperate Housewives
Judge Judy
Survivor
The Office
The Ultimate Fighter
(yes, I watch all 7 of these, can you believe it?)

Now its your turn. Its easy, just 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 things about you. Have fun.

No comments: