Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 53-60

Yup, I'm sick of this now. I feel like I can't blog about anything else going on because I haven't finished with the dang 60 day challenge. So let's just wrap it up now shall we?

Day 53 - A picture of someone you think is hot.

Besides the obvious answer (yes of course I think my husband is hot) I have to say this guy is pretty hot.

Day 54 - A picture of the one thing you would bring if you were stranded on a deserted island.

I would bring this guy. He's pretty handy to have around.

Day 55 - A picture of the last movie you saw in theaters.

We don't get out much.

Day 56 - A picture of something that makes you happy.

When I'm having a bad day, one of these makes me happy.

Day 57 - A picture of your favorite holiday.

Christmas!

Day 58 - A picture of your favorite animal.

There is no picture here because my favorite animal is any animal that I don't own. :) Again, not an animal-hater, just don't want to be the one responsible for taking care of it!

Day 59 - A picture of a random item that you own.

My sis got me this for my birthday and told me it was the best water bottle in the world. She was totally right! It doesn't spill when I drop it, it's totally amazing!

Day 60 - A picture of something you're excited about:

Yes, that's right, I'm excited for school to start...in August. And yes, I'm fully away that we still have 2 days of this current school year left. So what?

1 comment:

just call me jo said...

I'm glad you're through with the 60 day challenge. I miss your regular blog. Come on back, little AZ friend. Thanks for your comments on my depression post. Today was not bad...it's kind of one day at a time (or one hour...) as you seem to know. I hope your "close family member" is able to wrestle the beast successfully. It's insidious.