Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer is here, and so am I.

I am still here, I am still alive.

It's Summer, which is NOT a time of relaxation for mothers with small children! Instead I seem to be constantly running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I literally have no time to do anything. My house is just gross. The floor is disgusting. In fact, I should be cleaning it right now instead of blogging. There are officially SIX, yes, SIX weeks until school starts again! That my friends, is 42 days away. I think I can survive that long. We are keeping busy with swimming lessons, free lunch at a local school, summer recreation programs, summer movie programs, summer library reading program, dragging the boys with me on every stupid errand I have to run...and unfortunately I had to increase my workload for my at-home job right as school was letting out so there's that too! I'll blog soon about all the stuff we've been up to.

3 comments:

wendy said...

Hang in there girl!
By the way, I too love Mr Depp and last night I had a wonderful dream about him. He loved me, that's all there is to it! It was WONDERFUL!!!!

just call me jo said...

I've missed you on the blogosphere. Hope the air clears a little. You and my daughter just make me tired when I read about all you have to do. I wish you both could slow down,but you're young...you'll be fine, I'm told. Hugs all around.

obewize said...

All that moving helps to keep you in shape! You look fab!!