Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 48

Day 48 - A picture of your favorite actress/actor.

Easy! I like this guy:

First of all, he's hot. Second of all, he sounds like a really nice guy. Now I know I don't actually know him, but it seems like I'm always hearing about how great a father he is, how devoted he is to his woman, and how he leaves giant tips for servers, or donates tons of money to charity, etc. Plus, he's an amazing actor.

Favorite actress? I like this girl:

She's girl-next-door pretty, and okay I admit it, I loved "13 Going On 30"! Plus just like Johnny Depp, she seems like an awesome parent. I'm constantly seeing pictures of her holding either one or both of her girls, spending time with them, etc. I also recently saw a picture of her doing charity work when she CLEARLY was not expecting a photo op, and hadn't told anyone before hand or made a big deal about it. She seems down-to-earth, which I like!

No comments: