Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 50

Day 50 - A picture of your most frequented place.
This was a two way tie.

Of course the grocery store won a spot. I love this store. It's a Kroger brand store and they always have the best sales, which I can match with my coupons.


And then...we have the pharmacy. Ironically, I don't think I've filled a prescription for MYSELF in a year. But somehow I manage to be at the pharmacy at least once a week for the other members of my family. The pharmacist actually recognizes me and knows my family's names. If you think about it, a pharmacist can actually know QUITE A BIT about your family just by the prescriptions you fill!


Anyway...it's time for me to go to my favorite place of all right now. MY BED! Nighty night.

2 comments:

Michele said...

So funny! That's why I use Target pharmacy... it's not always cheaper, but the pharmacist practically recognizes my voice over the phone!

wendy said...

Lol, we are regulars at our frys pharmacy also. My mom was with me one time and she was surprised they knew us so well.