Sunday, October 25, 2009

I miss it.

I have a lot I need to catch up on. Like the wedding I attended last Friday, my baby's birthday last Sunday... But first I have to download more pictures and figure out how to put video clips on here. All things I'm too lazy to do right now. So this will be a short little post about something that has been on my mind A LOT the last week, ever since I attended the out-of-state wedding last week.

I miss Utah. I miss mountains, and having four seasons, old buildings downtown, crappy freeways, and weird people. (not that we don't have that in AZ but this is a whole different kind of weird) I miss leaves changing colors, snow falling, 100 year old houses, green grass, trees everywhere... I just miss it.
Can you believe my son had never seen Fall before? As in, trees where the leaves actually change color? How sad is that? If I could, I'd move back in a second.

7 comments:

Jules AF said...

I wonder if I'll miss it when I leave. But then I remember how I've felt here, and that feeling goes away.

AZ Larsens said...

Yeah I definitely had my ups and downs in UT so I know what you mean. Maybe because I've been gone for 8 years, I've gotten to the point where I just plain miss it!

Alicia Curtis said...

Come move to Utah! We can play all the time! It would be so much fun to have you up here!

~Penny~ said...

Are you from there? Grow up? How did you land in AZ?

I love peoples stories!

Kori Ann said...

What can I say I love it. Of course, I didn't start loving UT until I moved out of Provo. That's the trick. =) Where I live is so beautiful I can't ever imagine living anywhere else. And Blake wants to leave when he is done with his MBA.

Denisse said...

ha ha ha! weird people! You are funny Christy! Utah is indeed a beautiful state!

wendy said...

I love Utah. To visit. It is so beautiful all the time.