Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Child Proof

Huh, I passed my 100th post and didn't even realize it.  Yippee for me.

Let's talk about child locks.  You know, those REALLY obnoxious plastic contraptions you put on drawers and cupboards that annoy adults to no end, but are an absolute necessity if you're a parent?  Yes, you know what I'm talking about.  Well, sometimes they are not effective.  Especially if you are my 4 year old son, "T".

This is what I came into my kitchen to see after unloading groceries from the minivan:

Can't open the drawer?  No problem!  Just rip the front of the drawer right off.

He ripped that thing out so hard, it even broke a chunk of fake wood off the drawer face.  I guess he REALLY needed a spoon for his applesauce and couldn't wait the 2 minutes for Mommy to get back to the kitchen. 

6 comments:

Kim said...

Sorry but that is so funny! None of mine have ever resorted to that but maybe they just didn't have the HeMan strength that T does!

Jenny said...

Oh that is TOO funny!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!

Jules AF said...

OH MY GOSH! IT'S YOU, MESA!!!!!!!!!!!!
This just made my life about 700000000000000 times better.
Seriously, I've been curious as to who was reading in Mesa for so long.
THANK YOU.

Mrstx said...

Ahahahhahahahha!!! That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.