Monday, November 17, 2008

It's the Little Things

Today I am so happy. Why you might ask? Well, despite having a headache (daily occurrence) and running around like crazy without enough time to do what I need to, I bought myself:

I am so excited to try this baby out, it's really quite ridiculous. See, I normally use a Swiffer WetJet for my in between cleanings, they are so convenient and I love to see how gross my floor was on those disposable thingy's.
But every so often I get down - ON MY HANDS AND KNEES no less, and scrub every inch of my floor with a Magic Eraser. (I'll have to do a post on how I love Magic Erasers some day...)
Anyway, so imagine my absolute delight when I go to buy myself a new mop, and discover A MAGIC ERASER MOP! Why I did not own this before, I do not know. I hope it lives up to my expectations. Wish me luck...

4 comments:

Megan said...

Christy, you and my mom will have to relish in your love for the Magic Erasers together! She loves them! It's so funny and we've had many conversations about what they could possibly be made of. I mean, they clean everything, no matter teh surface or stain. It's remarkable!

Good luck with the mop! I'm sure it will cure your daily headaches! :)

Jenny said...

I love them too! I clean my floor with one too on my hands and knees. I told Matthew about a year ago I wish they made a mop! I went to the store a few months later and there one was! They stole my idea...lol!

Kem said...

have you seen the dr about your headaches...
have you thought about writing fiction (inspired by reality) books...
i cleaned someone's car with and sos sponge once... it was a cadillac... it look really clean from one angle... i don't clean cars after that one...

Unknown said...

Hope you and your family had a great trip and Thanksgiving. So, how was the magic eraser mop??? Magical i hope.