Sunday, November 2, 2008

My little punks.



This morning we gave the boys haircuts. We tried to give J.J. a mohawk. He wasn't having it. Just look at his facial expression! He wanted a haircut like his Daddy's so we ended up just buzzing it.


Trey prefers his hair "spiky", so I was trying to leave the top long and just blend the sides. But seeing as how he is 3 years old, he kept moving and I messed it up. So then we thought, what the heck, let's give him a mohawk for real! I think he likes it. It seems to fit his personality.
Who needs girls to have some dress-up fun? I have real live chia pets to play with!

3 comments:

Angela said...

There hair looks GREAT Christy! Look at you being all fancy with the clippers.

Anonymous said...

Nice, it looks good! My husband wants to do this to Corbin. I'm nervous about it, but maybe!

Unknown said...

They look so cool! I'm sure all the other kids are envious of their stylin' do's!