Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Love to Save

I am a coupon/deal hunting fanatic. This is a greatgrocery deal I got yesterday. Not the best deal I've ever gotten, but still I'm pretty happy with it! It's all about being happy about the little things in life right? haha...

Shopping trip yesterday:

3 boxes Hamburger Helper
10 lbs. ground beef
4 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 boxes Kix
2 bags Doritos
2 dozen large eggs
2 gallons 1% milk
1 loaf wheat bread
6 cans Progresso soup
8 Red Baron frozen pizzas
4 lbs. grapes
___________________
$49.96

4 comments:

Unknown said...

8 pizza's and 10 lbs of meat? HOLY COW! That is amazing in it's self. We should come grocery shopping at your house ;)

Jenny said...

My exact thoughts, HOLY COW! How do you do it?

Anonymous said...

you like to tie grocery bags the size of fish sticks...

LBP said...

Why do I spend 4 times as much as you do and there are only 2 of us at my house? I guess I slept in the morning they taught the budgeting class in college.