Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Honesty...it's such a lonely word.

Wow.  It's been so long since I posted that I didn't even recognize the new look that blogger has and it took me a minute to figure out how to write a new post!  Oops.  I don't even have time to write a full update.  I've increased my workload for my work-at-home job, at the most inconvenient time ever:  right before Fall Break when my kids are out of school for a week.  Yup, I'm an idiot.  But hey, when you need more money you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm on here because Trey always says and does some really funny/weird stuff and I decided I need to start writing these things down so I don't forget them.

At 6:30 this morning I hear running feet down the hallway.  Not unusual at my house because my children awaken at the crack of dawn.  I do not understand this and never will.  But we do have a rule at my house, and that is that they don't come out of their room until 7:00 A.M.  This rule is ALWAYS being broken.  Anyway, I go to investigate the sound of running feet in the hall at 6:30 A.M. and I find Trey fully dressed in jeans, T-shirt, socks and shoes.  What the what?

me - "Trey, what are you doing?"
Trey - "Oh!  Me and Bubba had an idea.  We're going to sneak out of the house, and go steal stuff."

And...another day begins in the Larsen household.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL - I'm laughing too hard!

just call me jo said...

Is Bubba a real person? Either way--real Bubba or made up Bubba--it's pretty funny. Where did he get that?

Denisse said...

ha ha! I always laugh out loud when you write funny things your kids say! They are hilarious!:)