Saturday, February 6, 2010

Type A Personality, The Second Generation

Quick little story for you:

Yesterday my Kindergartner came home from school, and cried for about 20 minutes because he thought he had missed a word on his spelling test earlier that morning. Instead of spelling "your" Y-O-U-R, he had spelled it Y-U-O-R. He tried to fix it as the teacher called for them to pass their papers up, but didn't have time and his teacher told him to stop and pass his paper up. He was seriously freaking out, because he has gotten 100% on every spelling test this year, and this time he was NOT going to get 100%.

Oh boy...I think I passed my Type A Personality on to my son. Poor thing!

UPDATE: He brought his corrected test paper back today and he DID get 100%! The "your" word was extra credit. Silly kid!

5 comments:

Jules AF said...

oh, how sad!

AZ Larsens said...

I know!! And I swear I have not placed any unrealistic expectations on him, he does it by himself!

~Penny~ said...

Oh no! I feel so bad for him. I can see his tears.....

Denisse said...

ha ha!!! That's awesome! :)

I'm glad it all worked out for him in the end!

Terina said...

That is hillarious!