Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Miracle!

Well, it appears a miracle has occurred. Christmas has come early for me, and I could not be happier. You see, after 3 very long days filled with screaming, huge crocodile tears, hearing "You're a bad Mommy!", kicking, bribing, and killing my back sitting on the bathroom floor for hours on end...........T IS FINALLY POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes folks, that's right, I now only have ONE child in diapers at the moment!

(by the way, this is the most real looking Santa I have EVER seen in my life!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky... I wish I even had one potty trained child. I was going to start trying with Corbin when he turned 2 in April but have been told it would be too early. Not only that, but we're going on a road trip to Alabama in June and I'd really like to avoid accidents in the car. Guess we'll wait til July!

~Penny~ said...

Wow! That is great:) My brother just potty trained my niece bc she is four and started changing her own diapers.

It was a rough weekend but it got done.

Congrats!

Kim said...

I happen to love that Santa too, you know we are related! Congrats on the potty training, I know that's been frustrating. Still working on my little guy!

Denisse said...

I'm sooooooo happy for you Christy!!! It really IS such a HUGE accomplishment!!!!!:) YOU ROCK!!!!:) and YOU ARE A GOOD MOMMY!!!!!!!:)

Unknown said...

Hooray for being PT'd!!! and that is an authentic looking Santa.

FYI - I agree w/the Neil thing - it'd make it so much more fun giving gifts.