Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Samuel Toa Larsen is here!


And he's so cute! Plus he was my easiest baby to deliver yet. He came out in one push, actually half a push! He was 8 lbs. 3.5 oz., 20 inches long, my smallest baby so far but still decent sized. He had his first doctor appt. yesterday at 5 days old has already regained his birth weight... so it's looking like he'll follow in his older brothers' footsteps and be big.

J.J. and Trey are doing great with a new baby in the house. They LOVE him, are so gentle (for the most part) and helpful. I am so relieved, I was worried that Trey would have a hard time with it. But they just love their little brother and haven't showed any signs of jealousy!

I'm doing fine too, just the normal afterpains from having a baby. Josh is taking this week off work to help with everything and it's been so nice! He is being really sweet even though he doesn't feel well either.

Thanks to everyone who voted in my poll! Obviously we chose to go with Samuel. We changed the last name a little to "Toa" because that means "warrior" in Samoan. That way I can save the name Jordan in case we're crazy enough to try for another boy! (haha...)

No comments: