Friday, October 12, 2007

Potty Training Sucks

Had my weekly dr. appt., everything is still good for me to be induced on Thursday, if I don't go into labor before then! I hope I can hold out till Thursday though...

I had to put Trey back in diapers. I know it's not good to do that after you've already started potty training them, but after two months cleaning up messes and practically no progress and being 9 mos. pregnant and about to have a newborn to take care of...I'm giving up. (for now) I figure better to have more diapers to change than having to clean up messes every day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't even worry about it. My sister in law did the same thing. Do it on your time. He will get a hang of it again. My nephew sure did. Infact it was better the second time around because she could focus on doing it.
YEAH FOR THURSDAY!

Kori Ann said...

Congrats and I hope everything goes well Thurs. The potty training will be fine, in his own time. I disagreed with what my babysitter was doing with Elijah so I put him back in diapers for 2 months until I was done with work and could focus on it myself. He trained in only a couple of weeks after that.

Kori Ann said...

Potty training is the worst!