Monday, October 8, 2007

Procrastinating...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
In my 1st semester at BYU

What were you doing 5 years ago?
Working at HomeBase Youth Services and hating it

One Year Ago?
Trying to decide if we should have another baby.

Yesterday?
The usual mom stuff, and hoping Josh and my dad could fix our garage door so we wouldn't have to spend a bunch of money to have it fixed. (they did it!!)

5 snacks that I enjoy. . .
1. Cookies
2. Manzanita Sol soda
3. Sesame Sticks
4. French Fries and a Frosty
5. Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly on Saltines

Five things I would do with a million dollars...
1. Buy a bigger house
2. pay off van and buy Josh a car he likes
3. go on a honeymoon (we never did go on one)
4. pay off ours and both parents debts
5. invest

Five places I would run away to. . .
1. Hawaii
2. Oregon
3. Colorado
4. Washington
5. Somewhere nice and cool

Five TV shows I like...in no particular order
1. The Office
2. Law and Order SVU
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Survivor


Five things I hate...
1. people who clip their fingernails in public, I hate the sound period, but especially in public places
2. sound of cracking knuckles or necks
3. waking up early
4. seafood
5. being huge and pregnant and useless when there's so much to be done

No comments: