Sunday, November 28, 2010

How is your Sunday going?

Mine has been...well, see for yourself:

Let this be a lesson to you all.  If you are potty training your child, and you think to yourself, "I should see if they need to go potty..." but then you get distracted with the needs of your other children, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS IGNORE THE OLDER CHILDREN!!   Otherwise, your 3 year old will come to you 5 minutes later with poop on their foreheads and everywhere else you can think of, and lead you into the bathroom to this lovely scene.  

6 comments:

just call me jo said...

Oh, dear. I know that lesson from my grandsons. Sorry. Break out the Clorox Kleenup and rubber gloves.

~Penny~ said...

I just gagged and doubled by birth control.

Holly said...

Don't scare me! Potty training child #1 was hard enough! That's it! I'm done having kids! LOL!

LBP said...

Wow. It almost reminds me of the basement apartment we lived in together.

Unknown said...

Oh gross. I think I'd have to clean up my puke too after I saw that!

Unknown said...

Been there before (just posted a similar story) This must be a larsen gene gone bad ;)