Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunglasses

I was looking through pictures on my computer the other day and saw blog post ideas dating from last Christmas! I'll spare you the Christmas and Valentine's posts though and just go with an Easter post. Easter wasn't that long ago though right? My boys made out pretty well this year:
The Easter Bunny likes to go a little overboard sometimes. Also every year he brings the boys sunglasses. Not sure what is up with that. I have pictures from 2003 but not on this computer and I'm too lazy to find them all. Let's just start with 2007.
2007
2008
2009
2010
Yes, my boys look great in sunglasses don't they? Maybe one of these years Samuel will actually cooperate and be in the yearly sunglasses picture without Mommy having to force him.

In other happenings, I got new glasses. I'm not sure what I think about them. They are WAY out of my comfort zone (which is boring) and I felt like doing something different. When I came home from picking them up and showed the boys, "B" said, "You look like an old lady." haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those glasses on you! I typically don't like to dress or adorn myself with anything that I don't like right away, but when I do, I usually end up liking it. Maybe you will love the glasses! I think they look good. I miss chatting with you!!

Terina said...

What a cute tradition! Love it! Your glasses are rockin! They are amazing and I LOVE them! I hope you love them too!

leisa said...

LOVE the glasses! I'd definitely keep rockin' those babies if I looked that cute. :)

~Penny~ said...

I love those glasses and they look so good on you!!

That is the only thing I miss about my bad eye site, is getting fun fabulous glasses.

You look awesome!