Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!

So my baby is 2 years old! I'm a couple weeks late posting this but oh well, story of my life. Here's some pics, feel free to tell me how adorable he is!
I had no idea what kind of cake to make for him since there isn't any particular cartoon character, or anything he absolutely loves. But what he DOES love are pumpkins! It's all he says, all day, even in the middle of the night I'll hear him through the baby monitor randomly saying, "Pumpki!" in his sleep! So I decided to make him a pumpkin shaped cake. (not pumpkin flavor) I have to say, even though it's definitely not the best cake in the world, it's the best decorated I've made so far!
He loved it and after I forced him to taste the frosting, even took a couple bites! He's not my best eater...so that was a big success.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Ok. How did our babies get to be 2? Such a cutie! And great job on the cake! I need some pointers from you in cake decorating!

Anonymous said...

holly cow... yeah, that was fast, twoooo years old!!! he is adorable. i wish i was there to have brought some peaches. does he like peaches? or lobsterz?

~Penny~ said...

Great cake!

Unknown said...

YEAH! The cake turned out awesome. I'm so proud of you ;)
K just gave S a big kiss and said "happy bufday."
(I now have cheese slobber running down the screen.)

Darin and Jena Bailey said...

Cake looks great... those are the moments that make us shine right!?