Saturday, December 22, 2007

Zoo Trip

Last Saturday we went to the Phoenix Zoo with the boys. It was okay, once you've been to the San Diego Zoo, this zoo definitely pales by comparison! At least the boys got to see their favorite animals though. J.J. loves giraffes, Trey the elephants, so they were happy. I personally liked the giant turtles. haha... Josh liked the rhinos. Samuel pretty much slept the entire time! Even though it was pretty freezing (like in the lower 50's for us wimpy Arizonians...) we had a lot of fun!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe I am just finding the time to comment on these pictures. SORRY!
I love the picture of you and Josh...SUPER CUTE!
Looks like a fun day. I miss the zoo.

Jenny said...

Do not hate me Christy, You are tagged. See my blog for details.

Denisse said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!!!! That is so funny 50 degrees and you are freezing!!!!:) ha ha!!!! It is 15 right now here!!!! I'm definitely jealous of AZ weather!!!!